APNU Round Table - Sustaining a World of 9 billion people Food Governance, Food Security, and Nutrition
with the support of Marc Tarabella, MEP,
Member of the Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development
on Monday 19 October 2015 from 14.00 to 16.00
· European Parliament Altiero Spinelli building facing Place Luxembourg Room 1G2
Sustaining a World of 9 billion people: Is the Global Food and agricultural system ready to feed the world by 2050?
A debate among key stakeholders representatives
Moderated by Prof. Olivier De Schutter,
former UN rapporteur of the Right to Food, APNU President
With the participation of
- Marc Tarabella, MEP
- Prof. Philippe Chalmin, Université Paris Dauphine
- Thierry Kesteloot, Agriculture and Trade Adviser, OXFAM-Solidarité
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Henri Rieux, Vice President of Corporate Affairs, BUNGE
The roundtable will be held under Chatham House rule.
By invitation only. Reply and register by 9 October 2015 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Given the strict security measures at the entrance the European Parliament, you are kindly requested to register giving your full name, nationality, date of birth, profession and ID/passport number.
Badges will be distributed at the reception desk of the conference.
Please, come at least 30 min before the start of the event in the entrance of the Parliament facing Place Luxembourg.
Please, have your photo ID card with you.